Top 50...
After being prompted this morning…here are my top 50 love songs, that I personally dig. They are in no particular order – seeing as how I don’t have THAT much time on my hands. Hope you enjoy!
No Ordinary Love: Sade
With or Without You: U2
All I want is You: U2
At Last: Etta James
I’ll be there for you: Bon Jovi
When You love a woman: Journey
It Had to be You: Harry Connick Jr.
What a wonderful world: Louis Armstrong
Crazy: Patsy Cline
Unchained Melody: The Righteous Brothers
When a Man loves a Woman: Percy Sledge
Glory of Love: Peter Cetera
The Power of Love: Celine Dion
Groovy Kind of Love: Phil Collins
I will be here: Steven Curtis Chapman
Wonderwall: Ryan Adams
If You could see what I see: Geoff Moore
I’ll Be: Edwin McCain
I’m Kissing You: Des’ree
Isn’t She Lovely: Stevie Wonder
Crazy for you: Madonna
Faithfully: Journey
In My Dreams: REO Speedwagon
Love of a Lifetime: Firehouse
I need you now: Damn Yankees
Always a woman to me: Billy Joel
The Dance: Garth Brooks
This isn’t Goodbye: Westlife
Run: Snow Patrol
I Love the way you Love me: John Michael Montgomery
When I said I do: Clint Black and Lisa Harman Black
Just another day in paradise: Phil Vasser
Amazed: Lonestar
I Still believe in You: Vince Gill
When You say nothing at all: Alison Kraus
In Your Eyes: Peter Gabriel
Enjoy the Silence: Depeche Mode
#6: Starflyer Gold Album
I love You: Sarah Maclachlin
Don’t want to miss a thing: Aerosmith
Trust: Cure
Melt with You: Modern English
You’re the Inspiration: Chicago
Yellow: Coldplay
Fallin: Alicia Keys
Always on my Mind: Willie Nelson
By your side: Sade
Wonderful Tonight: Eric Clapton
She’s got a way: Billy Joel
Unforgettable: Nat King Cole
No Ordinary Love: Sade
With or Without You: U2
All I want is You: U2
At Last: Etta James
I’ll be there for you: Bon Jovi
When You love a woman: Journey
It Had to be You: Harry Connick Jr.
What a wonderful world: Louis Armstrong
Crazy: Patsy Cline
Unchained Melody: The Righteous Brothers
When a Man loves a Woman: Percy Sledge
Glory of Love: Peter Cetera
The Power of Love: Celine Dion
Groovy Kind of Love: Phil Collins
I will be here: Steven Curtis Chapman
Wonderwall: Ryan Adams
If You could see what I see: Geoff Moore
I’ll Be: Edwin McCain
I’m Kissing You: Des’ree
Isn’t She Lovely: Stevie Wonder
Crazy for you: Madonna
Faithfully: Journey
In My Dreams: REO Speedwagon
Love of a Lifetime: Firehouse
I need you now: Damn Yankees
Always a woman to me: Billy Joel
The Dance: Garth Brooks
This isn’t Goodbye: Westlife
Run: Snow Patrol
I Love the way you Love me: John Michael Montgomery
When I said I do: Clint Black and Lisa Harman Black
Just another day in paradise: Phil Vasser
Amazed: Lonestar
I Still believe in You: Vince Gill
When You say nothing at all: Alison Kraus
In Your Eyes: Peter Gabriel
Enjoy the Silence: Depeche Mode
#6: Starflyer Gold Album
I love You: Sarah Maclachlin
Don’t want to miss a thing: Aerosmith
Trust: Cure
Melt with You: Modern English
You’re the Inspiration: Chicago
Yellow: Coldplay
Fallin: Alicia Keys
Always on my Mind: Willie Nelson
By your side: Sade
Wonderful Tonight: Eric Clapton
She’s got a way: Billy Joel
Unforgettable: Nat King Cole

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home