Stay
Its funny how friendships shape and change and alter. Sometimes by choice, sometimes by circumstance and sometimes when you least expect it. And sometimes it moves you on. Moves you on to a place you never expected, never anticipated and kind of hate all at the same time. Life lessons. Blessing and a curse I suppose.
I have been cooking like a crazy person. All these changes going on in my head and my heart - make me want to cook. At least I'm getting less and less destructive and sinful with my control needs - at least now its over a stove opposed to men, tattoos, dying my hair, or a whole host of other interesting (and oftentimes pathetic) attempts. Cooking and driving. My vices for now.
Gotta run. Tired of sharing. Tired of feeling. I want to embrace the GOOD things God is doing in my life, not the things that just plain hurt. "there is no fear in love..."
I have been cooking like a crazy person. All these changes going on in my head and my heart - make me want to cook. At least I'm getting less and less destructive and sinful with my control needs - at least now its over a stove opposed to men, tattoos, dying my hair, or a whole host of other interesting (and oftentimes pathetic) attempts. Cooking and driving. My vices for now.
Gotta run. Tired of sharing. Tired of feeling. I want to embrace the GOOD things God is doing in my life, not the things that just plain hurt. "there is no fear in love..."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home