karebear

Monday, February 28, 2005

Castles and Catalysts

What a dreary, dreary day. However, it’s kind of making me feel like a princess in a castle – cold and damp hallways, roaring fires, warm blankets, and oatmeal. Yes, lots of brown sugar oatmeal. Maybe today won’t be so dreary after all.

Well, I’m starting to get a grip back on my life. School is a tad overwhelming, especially combined with work, church, campus life, friends, family and all the other crazy things that I commit myself to without thinking. *sigh* I’m trying though. I’m trying to get a mad grip on what small amounts of control I have on my life, and organize just a bit better. Have discipline I actually act upon opposed to just contemplate. Who freakin knew?

I had a startling good weekend. Friday night was a riproaring blast…good adult beverages, good music, good conversation and great friends. It don’t get better than that folks. And Saturday was simply a surprise. Beautiful weather, lunch with my friend Mitchy, a crazy fun conversation online, rounded out with a new restaurant and a new friend. DEFINITELY not too shabby. In fact, downright cool. Snoochy Boochys.

LESS THAN A MONTH!!!!!!!!

I would love to continue on with my stream of thoughts – but duty and homework call. As always. I will throw this out there however…what keeps you from screaming across the infinite abyss? What will be the catalyst in your life that prompts you to no other action but to scream your bloody lungs out? Is it cleansing or frustrating? Either way, enjoy the exploration.

My love to all, and may you delight in this day God has given us. Live an adventure. Do something new. Don’t just sleep…make sure you dream.

Flying hugs and sloppy, wet kisses to those who are in need. xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home