karebear

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Restless and rambling

Have you ever wanted a vacation, an escape that was more than pages, so badly that it affected you physically? This restlessness is seriously about more than I can handle. Maybe it’s not a vacation I need after all.

Question of the day:
Can I yell MOVIE in a crowded firehouse?

Now, onto a much more complex topic. What keeps commitment, committed? Shall I clarify? If commitment is the highest form of love, then what happens when you want or need to leave? Relationships or otherwise. How does one find adventure in their everyday, mundane life? Especially if they’re broke. If it is commitment that keeps me here, at what point may I leave? What exactly is security anyway? I suppose one never knows until they’ve had it, then it’s gone.

My thoughts sure are annoyingly rambly today. I think I dislike it. I think I dislike Saturdays. I dislike windowless rooms. I dislike time.

Cheerfulness and contentment are my middle name.

Well, I am off to Blockbuster. I need braincandy. I might gorge myself on it. I wonder if I’m a mental diabetic? *pondering* Either way I’m an addict.

Have a wonderful weekend. Have one for me. For I am destined for film and low oxygen levels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home