little pleasures...
A cozy fire outside on a spring evening...a good movie...strong hugs from good friends...much needed advice...not setting your alarm clock...fudgecicles...great conversations...dreams.
Just a few little pleasures in my life this week.
So, New York City was crazy fun. Amazing food, best friends, dressing up, pictures, shopping, theater, and 80's clubbing. What a great three days. The only bummer...no more countdown.
Okay, the restless bug has bitten me again. Will somebody PLEASE come squash it? Won't one of the men in my life step up and be the big, bad hero in my life?
So, speaking of the men in my life. Um, nevermind.
Well, I'm a bunch of unfinished thoughts, and one's I'm not all that willing to speak of...at least not for the universal nation.
Take care my little ones...but I love you all. Some of you deeply.
Hugs and lots of little kisses right on the mouth.
Just a few little pleasures in my life this week.
So, New York City was crazy fun. Amazing food, best friends, dressing up, pictures, shopping, theater, and 80's clubbing. What a great three days. The only bummer...no more countdown.
Okay, the restless bug has bitten me again. Will somebody PLEASE come squash it? Won't one of the men in my life step up and be the big, bad hero in my life?
So, speaking of the men in my life. Um, nevermind.
Well, I'm a bunch of unfinished thoughts, and one's I'm not all that willing to speak of...at least not for the universal nation.
Take care my little ones...but I love you all. Some of you deeply.
Hugs and lots of little kisses right on the mouth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home