Red Sugar Pills and Lying Rabbits
Once again, I’m up past my bedtime; however, I must appease my hordes of raging fans. Perhaps this late night rambling will cure you of my pseudo-esoteric diatribe. Perhaps.
After an interesting convo with my pal Cj last night – I have come to the simplistic conclusion that the Matrix is bs, the red pills are full of sugar, and we’re all being lied to by the bizarre white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. It’s true. The whole book of Ecclesiastes is built off of that very foundation.
I guess I don’t REALLY think that’s true, but after talking with him last night – it brought back up the hardships of really choosing red over blue. It is not an easy choice. I occasionally wonder if the blue pill poppers is where it’s at. Happiness, love, serving without high levels of responsibility. That would rock out. BUT, I simply cannot negate the calling of which I was chosen, and even more so – what I answered. The red pill is simply at the highest cost, at the highest possible price. Your dreams for whatever He wants. You know what though, it may hurt like a beast…but I wouldn’t be anywhere else. So sign me up once again…red is still my color.
Less than three weeks!!! Hallefreakinluja!
Well, I am off to bed, to dream of slaying dragons…at least until my prince comes along to fight with me. I like that dream better than being locked in a tower. Give me a sword any day.
Peace, love and loads of cheeky smiles. xoxoxx
After an interesting convo with my pal Cj last night – I have come to the simplistic conclusion that the Matrix is bs, the red pills are full of sugar, and we’re all being lied to by the bizarre white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. It’s true. The whole book of Ecclesiastes is built off of that very foundation.
I guess I don’t REALLY think that’s true, but after talking with him last night – it brought back up the hardships of really choosing red over blue. It is not an easy choice. I occasionally wonder if the blue pill poppers is where it’s at. Happiness, love, serving without high levels of responsibility. That would rock out. BUT, I simply cannot negate the calling of which I was chosen, and even more so – what I answered. The red pill is simply at the highest cost, at the highest possible price. Your dreams for whatever He wants. You know what though, it may hurt like a beast…but I wouldn’t be anywhere else. So sign me up once again…red is still my color.
Less than three weeks!!! Hallefreakinluja!
Well, I am off to bed, to dream of slaying dragons…at least until my prince comes along to fight with me. I like that dream better than being locked in a tower. Give me a sword any day.
Peace, love and loads of cheeky smiles. xoxoxx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home