Who Knew?
This will be brief, but I felt it must be addressed for the global community.
Who knew that honesty really WAS the best policy? I don't know why I avoid it. It's not that I lie, I just don't say what I'm really thinking when it comes to me personally. If I had known that speaking openly with my friend about my insides would have strengthened our friendship - I'd have done it eons ago. I feel closer to him now, in the best possible way, than I ever did before simply because of communication. Hmmm. I suppose fear of losing shouldn't negate truth and Godliness. Who knew?
My week of nothingness is almost over. I am sad. I could really get used to not working, staying up till all hours visiting friends, hanging on the phone, going wherever I want whenever I want. It's just been the best, and most relaxing. Just means I need to live up these next few days. No responsibility (except school and church) - just fun! No regrets. My new motto.
Well, I am off to workout, and begin my adventure today with the proper nutrition & exercise. It amazes me still how discipline in my eating habits and working out has made such a difference in how I feel. Not just physically, but emotionally. I've lost almost twenty pounds, and am well on my way to getting the rest of it off of me. I share that only because if I can do it, so can anyone else.
Peace out cherry pickers.
Who knew that honesty really WAS the best policy? I don't know why I avoid it. It's not that I lie, I just don't say what I'm really thinking when it comes to me personally. If I had known that speaking openly with my friend about my insides would have strengthened our friendship - I'd have done it eons ago. I feel closer to him now, in the best possible way, than I ever did before simply because of communication. Hmmm. I suppose fear of losing shouldn't negate truth and Godliness. Who knew?
My week of nothingness is almost over. I am sad. I could really get used to not working, staying up till all hours visiting friends, hanging on the phone, going wherever I want whenever I want. It's just been the best, and most relaxing. Just means I need to live up these next few days. No responsibility (except school and church) - just fun! No regrets. My new motto.
Well, I am off to workout, and begin my adventure today with the proper nutrition & exercise. It amazes me still how discipline in my eating habits and working out has made such a difference in how I feel. Not just physically, but emotionally. I've lost almost twenty pounds, and am well on my way to getting the rest of it off of me. I share that only because if I can do it, so can anyone else.
Peace out cherry pickers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home