KareBearFun
I have referenced before the perpetual time warp I live in. Never really knowing if it’s day or night. It is perplexing at best, but I realized tonight – that it’s a strange haze that has me appreciating it. It’s after 9pm, and it feels like the middle of the day. My apartment has officially exploded. My radio is blaring Emily’s slut mix, I’m writing this in my undies because it’s hotter than six hells down here, and ALL my lights are on. I really AM Mr. Brightside. It’s contagious I say.
I think maybe I do really want it all. And it’s never ‘just’ a kiss.
SO, back to my pseudo apartment exploding. I have decided to put every single article of clothing that I own in my living room, and sort through what I want, and what does and doesn’t fit anymore. I am happy to say that a lot of what I wore last summer does NOT fit! YAY!!!!! Either way, if my closet doesn’t stop vomiting I’m gonna drown in my own orgy of greed. (too many clothes that is).
Sometimes you just got to smile when you think about your friends. My bro Brandon is one crazy trip. He always has the best advice. And he says it in a way that always makes me smile. It’s nice to have friends like that.
Did you know my lamp has feet? Three of them. Weird.
Emily, this CD is freakin great! I feel like I’m in a Jimmy Eat World video. *taking a break to dance* Not to be confused with breakdancing.
So, my vacation is almost officially over. A lot actually transpired this week for me being so successfully random and non-focused. I’ve learned that I love shopping more than eating, that honesty is more important than fear, that heroes come at all times of the night, dead animals in my furnace make me cry, that true brothers listen even when you’re not speaking, and that I’ve made the decision to be European in regards to transportation. We’ll see out it plays out. Yeah, we’ll see.
I have two new countdowns. U2 with Ann, and Vegas with Brandon (if we can get our bank accounts together). Party on Wayne.
Well, I’m off to dance some more, try on many more cutsie outfits, indulge in a little SITC, and maybe pluck a little on my guitar. Yep, sounds like a plan till later. Be interesting to see how this night ends up…yeah, it’s gonna be fun. ;)
Ciao my homies. And what the heck, peace too.
I think maybe I do really want it all. And it’s never ‘just’ a kiss.
SO, back to my pseudo apartment exploding. I have decided to put every single article of clothing that I own in my living room, and sort through what I want, and what does and doesn’t fit anymore. I am happy to say that a lot of what I wore last summer does NOT fit! YAY!!!!! Either way, if my closet doesn’t stop vomiting I’m gonna drown in my own orgy of greed. (too many clothes that is).
Sometimes you just got to smile when you think about your friends. My bro Brandon is one crazy trip. He always has the best advice. And he says it in a way that always makes me smile. It’s nice to have friends like that.
Did you know my lamp has feet? Three of them. Weird.
Emily, this CD is freakin great! I feel like I’m in a Jimmy Eat World video. *taking a break to dance* Not to be confused with breakdancing.
So, my vacation is almost officially over. A lot actually transpired this week for me being so successfully random and non-focused. I’ve learned that I love shopping more than eating, that honesty is more important than fear, that heroes come at all times of the night, dead animals in my furnace make me cry, that true brothers listen even when you’re not speaking, and that I’ve made the decision to be European in regards to transportation. We’ll see out it plays out. Yeah, we’ll see.
I have two new countdowns. U2 with Ann, and Vegas with Brandon (if we can get our bank accounts together). Party on Wayne.
Well, I’m off to dance some more, try on many more cutsie outfits, indulge in a little SITC, and maybe pluck a little on my guitar. Yep, sounds like a plan till later. Be interesting to see how this night ends up…yeah, it’s gonna be fun. ;)
Ciao my homies. And what the heck, peace too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home